Their life will truly be a “bowl of cherries” when you make a batch of these tasty treats. Why not share a great day by doubling this recipe and giving some to friends of the pack?
Let’s get rollin’ with these easy pleasers.
1 | Cage Free Egg, Beaten
2-1/2 cups | Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 cup | Dry Milk Powder
1/2 cup | Chopped Dried Cherries
2/3 cup | Water
What To Do:
0. Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. In a large bowl, stir together all of the ingredients.
2. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough to a thickness of about 1/4″.
3. Using a 1-to-2″ festively shaped cookie cutter, cut out the dough and transfer to a greased cookie sheet.
4. Gather and roll all the scraps (repeating steps 2-3 above) until all of the dough is used.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until crisp. Transfer the cherries jubilee to a cooling rack then store in an air-tight container.