There isn’t an easier treat to make on the planet than these peanut butter and oat balls.
Best of all, this recipe requires no baking and just three ingredients! No kidding.
Your pup will keep their “eyes on the prize” while you’re making these tail waggers!
Give this recipe a test drive and you’ll agree.
3 cups | Rolled Oats
1 cup | Sugar-free, Organic Peanut Butter
1/2 cup | Milk, Soy Milk, Broth or Water
What To Do:
1. Hand mix all the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the mixture and hand roll.
4. Store treats in the fridge or freezer.
5. Serve! Then bow… you just scored some high fives.
Yields about 75 treats. A puppy pack pleaser.
Flying Doggies recipes are free, from our pack to yours. Enjoy! Always check with your vet about which foods are appropriate for you to share with your pet.
* Holy Moly, Batman? Watch this video for a “holy smokes” view of action-packed nostagia.